I can make you wanna' buy a product.

Just felt like writing incompetently on issues I've already discussed a thousand times over.



Are we slaves of the internet?
Slavery, for its effectiveness, relies on utility. And the internet is undeniably the fastest growing need of the proletariat. One might call this completely subjective, as many do not as much as own a computer. But for those who do (and constitute a considerable part of the population), depend on it for more than their local news. Internet has now become the world’s largest community. It allows its consumers the option of choice and grants them the freedom of speech, one with no parallels. This makes it (for those with access) the ideal choice for both interaction and information gathering. Given that it is a major part of all our lives, in a subtle way it has enslaved us. Its absence would not only disturb peace but will leave a void in all our lives. This unquestionable need and dependency has strong implications, as we not only rely on the internet for sociality but we now see it as a valuable and impeccable source of information, ultimately contributing towards its potential of socio-politically enslaving the common man.
If you agree with this, click here.

List of books and movies you should read and watch this summer:
-Amor Estranho Amor (1982) R (you have been warned)
-The Green Mile (1999) R
-Eraserhead (1977) R
-Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004) PG
-Good Will Hunting (1997) G
-Pulp Fiction (1994) PG
-Fight Club (1999) R
-Hot Fuzz (2007) R
-Zeitgeist - The Movie Unrated
-Reservoir Dogs (1992)
-Garden State (2004)
-Dial M for Murder (1954)
-Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels (1998)
-12 Angry Men (1957)

...I should stop before your summer ends. (This is a growing list)

-Animal Farm -George Orwell
-Life of Pi -Yann Martel
-A Clockwork Orange -Anthony Burgess

I wish you a great summer, seriously.

4 comments:

  dafi

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

raza raza raza.... maybe one day someone else will notice ur senseless blogs..some of them are SARCASTICALLY funny though..but im not visiting this blog no more

  Raza

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

;_;

  Anonymous

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

a panda...wtf but i can make wanna buy a product
I can make u buy a product
a product
a product

I can make u buy a product
a product
a product

Look at me, look at me
rocking air as fresh could be
hustlin’
and i jsut cant quit
even it aint legit
I can show u what to do
I can show you how to sell a record
I can take apart the remote control
And I can sell it on the whole
I can rap better than eminem
I get my money at the atm
I know all the words to MC Shan
And "I'm Proud to be in the double k clan"
Me and my friend shot a crook
Me and my friend got him shook”
And guess how long it took
I can do anything that I want cuz, look:

I can keep rhythm with no metronome
No metronome
No metronome

I can sell u one million payphones
one million payphones
one million payphones

Look at me
Look at me
Just called to say that it's good to be
hustling
and not a consumer
and read benign humour
written by shady
I can knock up a young lady
I can cross out mcgrady
become a young daddy
I can make computers survive aquatic conditions
I know how to run a business
And I can make you wanna buy a product
Movers shakers and producers
Me and my friends understand the future
I see the strings that control the systems
I can do anything with no assistance
I can lead a nation with a microphone
With a microphone
With a microphone


Look at me
Look at me
Driving global and I won't stop
And it feels so good to be
Alive and on top
My reach is global
My tower secure
My cause is noble
My power is pure
I can hand out a million executions
Or let'em all die in segregation
Have'em all grilled leavin lacerations
Have'em all killed by assassination
I can make anybody go to prison
Just because I don't like'em and
I can do anything with no permission
I have it all under my command
I can guide a missile by satellite
By satellite
By satellite
and I can hit a target through a telescope
Through a telescope
Through a telescope
and I can end the planet in a holocaust
In a holocaust
In a holocaust
In a holocaust
In a holocaust
In a holocaust
In a holocaust

I can make u buy a product
a product
a product

I can make u buy a product
a product
a product

  Anonymous

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Well, I'm going to keep reading this senseless blog because I'm a slave to the internet and have no life.